[Northkeep] Zahavah

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Jun 21 16:09:49 PDT 2001

>Please send our best to Zahava and her family.
>We will keep her in our prayers as always
>Moira
>aka Pam

Thank you so much dear lady and those of you who inquired privately,

The update for today, she looked better.  The ultrasound confirmed that her
liver and spleen also are swollen, she isn't sure about her kidneys as
there was some mention of them.  She looks less yellow and was just
miserable as opposed to pathetic.  They drew more blood for more tests and
sent her home with a fun perscription, hard candy to keep her mouth
moist.  I had fun filling it, I went to Wal-Mart and bought a ton of candy.

Continue to pray, light candles and the such.  I was telling her about last
nights fighter practice and all the people and what wonderful fellowship
abounded and she just wimpered. "I have never been to a fighter practice
that big, and I was sick and missed this one."  My heart broke for her (I
felt torn between being friend or a mother as she is right between Kit and
I in age)  So, during fighter practice deliver masterful blows in her
honor; I think the energy from that will also lift her spirits.  Bards,
write songs praising the Zahava's and Sigen's who serve so selflessly and
faithfully.  Let us keep up this momentum to make our Barony even better,
remember we are the 'Jewel of the North'; it will keep the Dream alive for
her and offer incredible imputus for her to heal as fast as humanly
possible so she can get back out with us.

In service to my dream, Peace,

Susan