[Northkeep] Multiple mail messages at Northkeep1

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Thu Jun 21 20:09:17 PDT 2001

This is important.  I am setting everyone's mail accounts at
Northkeep1 to No-mail/Web only.  If you change it back you may
receive
doubled mail messages.  If you do, don't complain to me :)

I'm playing with the mail archiving there, that's all.

Again, if you aren't signed up to use Northkeep1, don't worry
about it --
you shouldn't receive anything (unless this message sends twice,
in which
case I'm disabling the mail again again :) )

M/D