[Northkeep] (no subject)

Rick Drake rick_drake at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 06:35:28 PDT 2001

Yes unless something really bad happens I will have a new form to begin the
creation of a new phone list.  It seems that there were several copies
available at one time but they have all managed to vanish.  So I will begin
the process of updating what we have now.  I think I can get a copy of the
old list from Merrick I just haven't stopped long enough to send a request
to him.  BTW if Rowan is reading this can you pass this on to him?  I can't
seem to locate a copy and would like it if he could forward anything he has
to me.
Thanks Ainar