[Northkeep] Rosamund Update

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Sat Jun 23 15:49:41 PDT 2001

For those interested:

Rosamund is back in Kansas and will miss populous on Monday.  I just
returned to town from dropping her off (sorry to have missed the
regional fighter practice).  She does currently plan to be back for
the moot next Saturday.

Her father is physically getting better (less lung congestion, the
erlichia bacteria seem to be killed off, etc.).  However, he is still
not waking up.  It could be that the viral encephalitis will keep him
under for months; it is also possible that he will never wake again
and has some type of brain damage.

Short of him waking or passing away, I will likely not post about
this again.  His physical progression is better each week but there
is nothing else to report unless I want to post the same info in
repeating emails and that doesn't really serve any purpose.  Until
you hear something, nothing has really changed.

Etienne