[Northkeep] Weird question

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Thu Jun 28 09:34:06 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/28/01 10:25:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
marc-carlson at utulsa.edu writes:

> >Just to  push for more mail on SCA-relevant subjects -- I was wondering if
>  >those aluminum cross hilts I saw for sale at Lillies are legal in
Ansteorra,
>  and do they
>  >change the way a stick is used...

Thorgrim here(posting from Sigen's Acct)
Yes the aluminum/bronze/pewter cross hilts are legal here in Ansteorra.
The only way they change the way the stick is used is to require a gauntlet.
The ones that I saw at Gulf this year were being offered by Mandrake Armory.