[Northkeep] Reincarnation...M H lives again..am I gonna get a whoopin'

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Thu Jun 28 20:32:36 PDT 2001

Angus Mac wrote:
> I was not trying to start some thing...

I know.  I'm pretty sure neither was she.  Let's say we let it
sit
for a little bit and see if anything new pops up.  Currently, I
*think* most of the people who have been chatting on list have
gotten the idea.

> I have blocked several people from many circles. 100
> to 300 emails a day makes it all to easy for important
> messages to get lost.

Trust me, I know  :)   And as I've said, I am a firm believer in
filtering messages (when I got this job I *unfiltered* a number
of
people so that I could keep track of what was appearing on the
list).

One drawback to filtering is that you don't know if things
change.

Marc/Diarmaid