[Northkeep] Fighter Practice!

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Thu Jun 7 10:04:38 PDT 2001

Sounds like great fun.  Sorry I missed it.  I took the shorter trip to
Guthrie to receive an also large of amount of schooling at the hands of
Sir Wilhelm and Sir Asoph :)

Tristin and Sir Balvin, congratulations!!!!  That kicks!!!

Squire Lovin, had me a blast...

JP, who will be in NK FP in two weeks...

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com
http://www.nomadics.com