[Northkeep] (no subject)

Ren Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Thu Jun 7 18:04:03 PDT 2001

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001 16:07:55 -0700 (PDT) Stacy Morris
<katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com> writes:
>  You know I would never smack you around.....Yosh can
> stand in for you*evil grin*......No wait he'd like
> that.....<<<<---starts giggling again>>>>

Both of these statements seem to be very true.  hehe  However, that is
beside the point...  wait, I don't think there was a point to all this
was there.  Oh, well, then whatever.

>   You arent coming to Lillies are you? I am sooooo
> upset by this!! What's your next event?(ours is
> corination I beleave)

That will be my next event due to some mundane stuffs going on this
month.  However, I should be attending plenty more events in the future.
My job just went Mon-Fri from 8am to 4pm!  Wahoo!!!  I'm part of the
normal crowd....  well, somewhat normal.  hehe

Ryn

Kateryne la Esclopiera

Il est bon d'etre laganse!
(It's good to be the gimp!)