[Northkeep] Heraldic Question

Ren Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Tue Jun 12 09:19:12 PDT 2001

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:09:08 -0500 "Addington, Debbie, A"
<daaddington at saintfrancis.com> writes:
> i did not think that you did. lol
> I am not sure that there were any in plain english.
>In any event we could vote either way.
> personally, I like the foreign tongue, (don;t go there ppl)  it may
> be the only foreign words I learn.
> Any new persons could just "ask" what it means.  Is that so hard.
> hahaha

I just wanted to make sure you knew I didn't mean any disrespect.
Lately, you have to be very careful how you word things on this list.
Not that that's a bad thing...

Anyway.  I understand what you are saying about the foregin language and
having the new person asking.  It was just a thought as are all of the
others around here.  It will definately be interesting to see what we as
a barony come up with.  I've noticed alot of comments about the word
strength.  This is truly a good sign.

Ryn

Kateryne la Esclopiera

Il est bon d'etre laganse!