[Northkeep] Was Heraldic Question

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 15:16:00 PDT 2001

lol well there is a major challenge... most of those
who think it is the end all of books tend to resist
being shown that well.... it was majorly altered by a
man who was neither christain nor a good man... what
was the count her murdered 2 wives before haveing the
bible written his way so he could devorce the 3rd? lol
well one good thing about christianity is that it is
supposed to teach ACCEPTANCE. lol ya dont see pagans
writeing things like that lol. Mine is ment as humor
and being a open pagan lol. Well I wish him well

Chass
--- Marc Carlson <marc-carlson at utulsa.edu> wrote:
> Brown Chass wrote:
> > I hate to do this lol but they pick on my
> signature
> > enough... :) I find that offensive...
>
> Well, so do I, but I'm not sure that complaining
> about it will
> help.
> OTOH, *educating* Alton on the differences between
> the KJV, and
> the
> original meanings of that word might.
>
> M/D

=====
If I am a fool then I am a paid fool... Just call me Jester!
Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch (Stop complaining about this lol)
ICQ # 2776047