[Northkeep] Lighten up and Where has all the fun gone.

Riney, Loralei Loralei.Riney at bannerhealth.com
Tue Jun 19 07:56:34 PDT 2001

Thanks honey.....yes we did see many things....ya'll taught me too ya
know...that is the secret to a good relationship..be it between friends,
laurels/apprentices; knights/squires; pelicans/protégés; older to younger
siblings etc...

One is seen as the teacher and the other the student...however...in a
genuine fruitful relationship of any type ....many times the students have
much to offer and teach the teacher...it is necessary for the teacher to see
this, realize it and be open to the process....It is also the same amongst
members of shires, baronies, cantons...the "older" ( been there longer)
members are teachers for the new arrivals..be they newbies or re-located
members...ya gotta remember that most people have something to offer.
sometimes you have to weed thru the other BS to see it....but you can learn
form the youngest as well....

-----Original Message-----BlakHawk [blakhawk at blakhawk.cjb.net]