[Northkeep] The Moot/Meeting/Fighter Practice/Revel

Angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 10:32:12 PDT 2001

I can't believe you replied to my reply of your reply

Do you have a life

I do

And for now it consists of amusing my self at the time
of others...
I have posted 25 replys on my lunch break

And that is my right

But you can bet I am begining to be damn annoying

teeheehee
I hope PAPA Nergal is proud

Angus TTAR