[Northkeep] Lighten up and Where has all the fun gone.

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 12:48:02 PDT 2001

She ryght, I had NUTHIN to do wyth thys particualr
kilt. *LOL* Altho she iludes to an incident wyth a
Kilt @ MeadBees, of which I STYLL say Im innocent :P
lol. And I dont have a "thyng" for kilts. They just
seem to follow me around & try to get me into truble
:P *LOL* Slainte! ~*Muirenn*~ theinnocentbutrfly