[Northkeep] Lighten up and Where has all the fun gone.

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 15:44:07 PDT 2001

Oh Timmy...dear dear Timmy...U were fairly intoxiacted
too m'Lord. I believe u were halucinating..yea..thats
it..u only THYNK u saw me do sumpthin..*LOL*
AKK!!!
And to thynk..I was nyce to u @ War :P *LOL* Donald &
I are good friends as well :P (nnot the way ur
thynkin!) Im a GOOD GURL!!! hehe
  Slan go foill! ~*Muirenn*~ whone'rebegs :P