[Northkeep] Of Fungii and Man... and Calonitr

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 14:03:53 PDT 2001

Bad water or evil vapors at Lilies War, I think theres something to this.  My
first Lilies War I caught strept throat drinking from those thrice dammed
"throat culture" drinking tubes.  Then several years ago the Calon water
bearer conspiracy raised its moppish head again and they tried to poison
Alton with a drink of pure bleach.
Of course, Angus, Karl and I struck back last year at the Calon War College.
We all had a case of Ansteorran flu, which we spread liberally at the event
by using thier own filthy water bottle tubes against them.  Ah ,the scrapings
looked like jellyfish.  Bio War, Northkeep style!

Alton
I've really got to learn to just do the damage and get out of town,
it's the stay and gloat that gets me every time.
     -- Ethan Rayne, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer