[Northkeep] list thing was Baronial Moot

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Thu Jun 21 11:24:28 PDT 2001

I hear, that he already manages several web sites and stuff and does some
very very kewl stuff.
can't wait to see how he revamps the northkeep pages!!
yes those calenders are very wonderful for keeping track of events too.  And
you can set them up with auto reminders to the list as well.  So we would
not have to drive everyone nuts on the list by answering the same question
20 times.

Maidenhair

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System