[Northkeep] Weird question

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Thu Jun 28 08:30:30 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/28/01 10:25:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
marc-carlson at utulsa.edu writes:

> >Just to  push for more mail on SCA-relevant subjects -- I was wondering if
>  >those aluminum cross hilts I saw for sale at Lillies are legal in
Ansteorra,
>  and do they
>  >change the way a stick is used...
>

>  M/D
Yes, they should be... it depends on whether they meet the size requirements
(large enough not to penetrate visors)...  Thorgrim has one on a sword, and
he likes it a lot.  The only problem with them is that the whole is so small
you have to shave the rattan down *a lot* and it tends to break off at the
hilt.

S.
PBoN