[Northkeep] Reincarnation...M H lives again

Susan Pettey susanpettey at msn.com
Thu Jun 28 09:15:14 PDT 2001

Actually when asking if the list was monitored for email etiquitte I was
replying to the following message sent by you.  It appears that you are
chastising both Angus and Maidenhair for improper email etiquitte.  With
your final line being "Don't make me have to do this job".

I took Angus' post as a notice to everyone who blocked Maidenhair's email
addys that one more was "missed" by all.

Maybe everyone is being a little "sesitive" with everything that has
happened?

"
Angus, if you want to block her stuff, you are encouraged to do so.
Unlike
many people, I even think it's appropriate to TELL people you are blocking
them (since
otherwise they may not get the clue).  But I have to tell you that she's
been posting from
multiple email addresses all along.  Just because -you- missed one may not
be reason
enough to jump her shit. I don't expect you to know this, since you are
filtering her (and
probably others as well), but things have been pretty quiet for several
days now.  So
your message has the effect of looking like a knee-jerk response over
nothing (which is,
the last time I checked, poor netiquette).

Maidenhair, remember _think_ then post.  A general rule is that if he's
really filtering
you, you are wasting your time.  If he's not really filtering you and you
respond to him, you're
just going to encourage him.  And you see what I just said about a
knee-jerk response?
Same thing.

This is how -unpleasantness- starts, and I don't think that any of us
wants that.
If nothing else, -unpleasantness- leads to more garbage messages that
people just have to
delete.