[Northkeep] Zahavah Update

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 12:18:54 PDT 2001

Hmm Ren haveing the kissing disease... Hmm prey tell
did you aquire it at an event? If so who was the lucky
man (lol)? Hmmm dont think ya could have gotten it
from a Melomil bottle,.,.... lol

Chass

--- Ren Picard <kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com>
wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jun 2001 00:38:33 -0500 "Susan O'Neal"
> <catmafia at swbell.net>
> writes:
> > We found out the virus that has made Miriam so
> sick at her last Dr
> > visit, she has mono.
>
> She shouldn't feel too embarrassed about having the
> "kissing" diesease.
> I had it when I was 30; my daughter had it at the
> same time.  We were
> stuck in the house for a month... together!!!  Never
> felt so tired,
> drained and ill.
>
> Get well soon!
>
> Kateryne la Esclopiera
>
> Il est bon d'etre laganse!
> (It's good to be the gimp!)
>                    --Ryn the Gimp

=====
Go Insane now and save your sanity for a time when you need it!

Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch
ICQ # 2776047