NK - Attn JP or anyone with info

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Sat Mar 3 10:45:17 PST 2001

lot of it depends on how much honey and on what yeast and if you added any
yeast nutrients, etc....

In general though, I don't drink anything that is not clear and that hasn't
sat at least six months.

As for patterns, the best place to find patterns is at the Armour Archive

http://www.armourarchive.org/

JP