NK - Citizens of the North

Eric Jackson owenapaeddan at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:01:33 PST 2001

****Warning****
Persona play ahead those not capable of such things skip to the end.

Greetings,

     The Canton of Rundel under the protection of the mighty Barony of
Northkeep, begs for your assistance.  Foreign bandits from parts unknown
have made bold attacks upon our poor Canton. We ask that all who can please
come to our Canton so that a show of force will deter these bandits from
sacking our poor Canton.  It is feared in many halls the might of the
Northern hosts but as it will be leaving for the lands of Meridies to battle
the fowl Trimarians. I fear that in your absence our Canton will be overrun
and lost.  So all good and able bodied members of the North please come
forth and show these vile brigands that only death and destruction await
those who would dare attack a member of the Northern Alliance!

               Lord Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn
               ap Llewellyn ap Gruffudd ap Gwent
               ap Bredd ap Camden ap Anarward
               Squire to Sir Burke