NK - Gulf Wars Armor Inspections

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Mon Mar 5 10:48:58 PST 2001

well, momma knows nothing.  So no help from me.  Everytime he finishes
something he makes the mistake of asking me "hey, mom whadya think?''  I
always respond  "I don't think that will pass, but take it to fighter and
see what they say."  now he just takes it all to fighter.   which if it
stays nice ( like the weather man said)  we should be at wed. fighter.  He
has his own personal copy of the fighters handbook, so i don't know why he
has to be a pain and test everyone's patience.  it must be that vinegar and
bullet proof mentality of his!!!!

ggeeeesshhhh,
Maidenhair

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System