NK - Gulf Wars Armor Inspections

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 11:06:25 PST 2001

In a message dated 3/5/01 12:53:28 PM Central Standard Time,
hoefish at hotmail.com writes:

<<  Well that wasn't due to armor failure, it was my arch-enemy gravity! You
 are right though, all armor should be given a good look before GulfWar to
 stop the Krandle factor. Glad you are back and safe Sigmommy.
 Karl >>
'Tis true, 'tis true...  Your unfortunate collision with earth, via gravity,
was not due to armor failure.  I just used you as an example of a war
injury... you know, the hospital bills, time off work, pain and suffering.
Yours was truly an *accident*.  I felt very badly that you were hurt.  I
would have a hard time feeling that way over an armor failure, especially if
there is ample time and opportunity to fix a known problem...

To my way of thinking, there is no excuse (if you have access to the
handbook) for having sub standard armor.  Thorgrim has had 3 broken bones,
and he his armor meets or exceeds the standards.  Imagine the injuries in
less than standard gear.

The bottom line is that it is easier to fix it at home, and have a good war,
than to hope that you can eek through the inspection process and possibly be
seriously injured.

Sigmommie