NK - HEY HEY

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 15:45:07 PST 2001

Doh, DOH, D-O-H!
and I am supposed to be one of the ones who knows
better and should look at the "to:" field.... So now
all of you know how to get to my house! But then again
to any who would be thinking of doing somethimg less
than Chivalrous, I must let you know that I have a
vicious attack cat.  Beware of 20lbs of
stripy-badness--
(for those of you who have met the Kubster, please
stop laughing)
zahava