NK - They took mah boys...

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 18:09:13 PST 2001

Someone has stolen 2 of my gargoyles. Not sure when; I know they were there a
weekend ago. I could hope this is perhaps one of those "gnome" type jokes,
wherein the twosome will send me a postcard from the Riviera, and show up
again someday, sporting handsome tans and sunglasses, but somehow I doubt it.
Anyway, someone had to climb to get them, and since they have been there for
years, in a very non-transient neighborhood, it has me really fuming.
For those of you who remember what my guys looked like, please keep a lookout
- Mama's missin' 'em!
A Very Seething Anawyn