NK - Need to contact Ld Owen and Ldy Dagmar

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 22:59:36 PST 2001

Um I am trying to contact lord Owen Ap Eddan and Lady
Dagmar and find out if they are moveing their stuff
now or not.. their house was open earlier and all the
lights was on and no one there. If one of you good
people have their number at his moms please call them
for me i misplaced it. I sent this earlier but it has
yet to show up on the list if ya see this more than
once i apologize.

Sincerely Charinthalis Del Sans