NK - Everyone check in please :-)

Lynne Dawson martadormani at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 04:20:21 PST 2001

I would also like to give you a big THANK YOU for the
use of your pavilion.  During the sunny part of the
day, it saved most of us (except Nadine) from sunburn,
and we all had a great time.  The boys now want to go
to every War in the Knowne World.  They also did
really well in the Youth Rapier Demo, and are looking
forward to meeting with these youth again in
tournament.  Zahava took several rolls of film for
most of the battles, and says she will post them for
all to see.

Marta

--- Peachy Keen Barbara Jean