NK - WB

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 12:02:03 PST 2001

Fyrst off, lemme say welcome bak all who went ta war
:) (U lucky lucky ppl!) ah well..there is alwayz next
yr for me :D

secondly, off topic...does anyone know of anyone who
would lyke a parakeet? I rescued one from a cat who
was tryin ta get it today (I beat the cat to it :D) It
came to me, so it seems it is comfy wyth humans & it
has clipped wyngs. Personally, Im a dog person, and I
dont thynk my babies would particulary lyke my newest
feathered friend (unless its as a snack *LOL* I would
ne're do that!) And I have no idea how to care for a
byrd. So if anyone is interested, lemme know @
butrflykyssis at yahoo.com or via thys lyst...which ever
:) Slan go foill! ~*Muirenn*~ formallymeryn :D