NK - new member

Sword112 at aol.com Sword112 at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 08:28:42 PST 2001

 I would like to introduce the newest member of our barony Cody Gage Hill He
joined us at 4:53 a.m. this morning. The proud parents are Avan nic Falen and
Tony Hill, He's weight was a whopping 4lbs. 14 oz. and 19 inches. Mom and son
are doing fine.  They are in Tulsa Regional Hospital Rm. 310.

Wilhelm der Wulf
                                                                     (Yes I'm
a grandpa)