NK - All of the wonderful people of the SCA

LdyCalais at aol.com LdyCalais at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 14:46:33 PST 2001

Good and Wonderful People,
    I want to thank everyone for good thoughts, prayers, comforts etc.  Daddy
is still in very serious danger.  The doctors are still trying to keep from
amputating his right leg and some serious kidney problems have occured in the
last few hours.  He endurred 11 plus hours of surgery so he is feeling as if
he was hit by a train!  As per usual, I have favors to ask...If you have been
putting Any positive energy forth ( in whatever capacity) please continue
(It's my Daddy) and please understand that we Love you but we just can't do
visitors to the ICU he MUST rest.  If you would like to do ANY correspondance
please send mail (to be taken to him) to our home or if you call ,the best
bet, is My cell phone.  Don't leave a voice message as I cannot retrieve them
as of yet, but I will see the number and call you back!  Thank you ALL,once
again for the unconditional love and support that you always show me and
mine!   We are, once again, forever in your debt.
                                                                  VERY
Sincerely,
                                                                      Ldy
Elisabeth and Olivia

Melissa, Katherine, Mom and Dad

  addy:  338 W. 47th Pl. N.                Mel's cell# 261-9961
           Tulsa, Ok 74126-3113