NK - begging for favors, once again!

LdyCalais at aol.com LdyCalais at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 22:08:40 PST 2001

If ANY of you out there are into the "blood donating" thing we sure could use
your assistance.  Daddy has, and is, going through St. Francis' blood supply.
 Both whole blood and platelets.  Donations would be graciously accepted at
the Red Cross in the name of Donald Long for St. Francis!  Once again, I can
NEVER tell you all how extremely honored I am to call you ALL family or how
much WE love you.
                                                                  In Humble
Sincerity,

Elisabeth and Olivia