NK - lost stuff

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 12:19:12 PST 2001

If any of you are going to sheep wars mayhaps an
exchange can be made there.. or Ld Owen could pass it
on to me this weekend when he is in McAlester if he so
wishes. Hope all  is well up there in NK for i am off
to Buy my new dishes to make some helms. Till Pathways
meet;

Charinthalis Del Sans --Peasant of Rundel