NK - Officers reports

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 15:35:04 PST 2001

Greetings all,

I am not picking on any one person here, so please don't be offended by the
following:

I am going to assume that the first posting that I made with this request
didn't make it through, since many officers are still sending reports as
attachments. I am asking all officers to please, if you are going to send
your reports to us on the computer, send them as e-mail.

We do not have *all* the seemingly endless programs needed to open various
files, and generally, we do not download anything sent through e-mail.

PLEASE SEND ALL REPORTS AS E-MAIL!!!

Thank you,
Sigen