NK - Citizens of the North

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 08:16:22 PST 2001

I was actually remembering to a time several years
back when I had the unfortunate experience of being a
resident of Trimaris for 2 years(not in the SCA yet
however).  I remember these HUGE fat ducks that would
be in every single Publix and Windixie (grocery
stores) parking lot.  They were mean, disgusting
examples of that species.  I always wanted to
"accidentally" hit one with the car and have something
to take home for dinner, but the female parental unit
discouraged it highly.
Zahava
--- "Addington, Debbie, A"