NK - HEY HEY

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 11:53:42 PST 2001

Doh!
1211 S. Delaware Ave. Is the address...

Take your best route to 11th and Deleware (the light
on 11th between Harvard and Lewis)Go SOUTH on DELAWARE
AVE (the only way you can go because of the
construction)
There are no houses on the first block, on the right
there is a school and on the left some businesses and
a parking lot. You will go passed 12th and we are the
3rd house on the left, directly across the street from
the Nazarene Church. Also, my front yard us terraced
with ROUND landscaping timbers, my neighbor has square
ones.

What time tomorrow will you need Freddy back?
Zahava
--- "Addington, Debbie, A"

=====