NK - Everyone check in please :-)

Peachy Keen Barbara Jean peachykeen at moose-mail.com
Sun Mar 18 20:37:31 PST 2001

Most definitely!!!!!!! Well... we didn't during that wind storm the
first night... hehehe... stood up for two hours making sure the tent
wouldn't collapse! But, yes we had an excellent time. More than
anything it allowed us to make up our minds what direction we both
wish to take with our participation in the SCA. Diethelm seems very
excited at the prospect of combat archery. Thank you for the use of
the pavilion. It was much appreciated  as protection from the sun.

Nadine,
very sunburned and happy.