NK - Everyone check in please :-)

Timothy Adams toadams at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:19:22 PST 2001

>How many poles do we have for the castle?
personally I have ~8 poles in the 10ft to 15ft range in Owasso.
they need to be moved, as for the poles in Ponka, Ragnar should know
what the status of those are, he was working on them.

the overall number is:
All needed for the towers and I believe the gatehouse (may simplify)
we thought the walls could be done last since we will have
plenty of 8' to 11' pieces trimmed off the tower and gatehouse poles.

after seeing the gulf wars castle, I am sure the castle we are
planning will be much better than that, and we planned to fill dirt and sand
in behind the walls so there are no compound fractures...  DUHHH
>Inquiring minds have asked >G>
>Sigen
well you did so I answered *G*

Timothy