NK - the boy is in a coma

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 14:06:14 PST 2001

2-14hour car rides, a couple of hundred pounds of
gear, and a week later, I also agree-- Baulsac is a
really great kid/young man.  We tease him a lot, and
we only tortured him a little (hmmm this Pepsi smells
funny ;)

But no.... I was very happy to travel with him and
would be more than willing to do it again.

Zahava
--- Lynne Dawson <martadormani at yahoo.com> wrote:
> We had a great time with Baulsac!  My boys thought
> he
> was really "kool".  He has a great sense of humor
> and
> is alway up for an Adventure.  I second Sigen, he is
> great kid!
>
> Marta
> --- "Addington, Debbie, A"
> <daaddington at saintfrancis.com> wrote:
> > after picking up Baulsac, he went on and on and
> on.
> >
> > he obviously had a wonderful adventure!
> > He can count his kills and can vaguely remember
> > Tamberlin waking him every
> > morn for the battles.
> > He learned middle eastern dance, "very
> interesting".
> > he memorized a period song.  *there is hope for
> the
> > bards*
> > he managed to squeek out his occurances of foot in
> > mouth, of which I
> > strongly shook my finger at him for.
> >
> > Thank you Lady Zahava, Tamberlin and Marta and the
> > Baulsac Band and the many
> > many other persons for making this such an
> > incredible and memoriable event
> > for him.
> > He finally crashed at 0500 this morning, thank
> > goodness for spring break at
> > school or he would be a gonner.  LOL
> >
> > Maidenhair
> >
> > The information contained in this electronic
> > communication, and any
> > electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and
> > protected by
> > physician-patient privilege.  Information that is
> > transmitted for the
> > conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It
> is
> > intended
> > only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the
> > reader of this
> > message is not the intended recipient(s), you are
> > hereby notified that
> > any release of information or distribution of this
> > communication is
> > prohibited by law. If you have received this
> message
> > in error, or
> > are not the named recipient(s), please immediately
> > notify the
> > sender via reply email and delete this
> > communication.
> > Saint Francis Health System

> http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

=====
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...for you are crunchy and good
with ketchup."