NK - Castellan

Jerry and Teresa Herring herring at rectec.net
Wed Mar 21 20:28:19 PST 2001

Castellan, is coming up soon and as I have mentioned before we still do not
have an Autocrat.
We need an Autocrat soon! real soon!

If you want to Autocrat Castellan:
1. You must have a current Membership in the SCA and a legal Photo ID (a
drivers license for example)
2. You must be a Citizen of the Barony of Northkeep.
3. You must have a two or more person team. 2 or more people from separate
homes. (Sorry no Husband and Wife teams)
4. You need to submit a written or emailed bid to their excellencies and
myself. (Just a short description of yourself and you intentions).

Please provide the copies of your bid, your membership card, and your driver
license before the end of Populace meeting. Their excellencies and I will be
making a decision on this ASAP so work on the event can start.

Kind Regards,
Ian