NK - gulf?

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Thu Mar 1 10:11:46 PST 2001

>hey, i got my book for gulf wars, but should there be
>somthing else? all my cards are current and i paid the
>registration fee but now what do i tell the gate
>people up there at gulf? waasssuup and run away.

The book is your proof of pre-registration.  You will need to take it
and your membership card to the gate.  If you forget the book, they
can still look your registration up, it just takes longer.  Just
don't do like I did and leave your membership card in Oklahoma.  If
you don't have your membership card at gate, they'll charge you a
$5.00 non-member surcharge.

Rosamund