NK - testing :)

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 23:00:58 PST 2001

--- Timothy Adams <toadams at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >:P Not even the slyghtest hang-over (lucky me) nya
> nya! (even if I did go
> >to sleep a bit earlier than usual..
> yes and who was that you where with??   ;)
 Oh haha! I went to bed alone thank you :) Im a good
gurl :P Althou I must thank Donald MacDonald for
gettin me bak to my tent safely :) He was a gentleman
the whole way (surprise surprise for he was Calotiran,
and from what I've heard of them... *LOL* J/K) :)
*from what I understand he returned to the Wagon after
'guiding' me bak to my tent anywayz :)*

~*Meryn*~