NK - If anyone's interested in metalcasting

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 11:44:52 PST 2001

OHHH please please please lemme know when and where
:)The canton of Rundel in the protection of northkeep
would love to come and watch and learn more since i
have a smelt and a forge :) I would love to learn
every tidbit i can.

In service of the dream and maker of dreams
Charinthalis Del Sans Armorer Extrodinare :)