NK - Citizens of the North If you want Rattan

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 12:36:09 PST 2001

****Warning personna play in progress****

Good citizens of the north I am about to put in a
order for metals to make swords ( Rattan Poles ) And
if any of you good gents want to get in on the deal
the arms merchant has made me please informe me of how
many swords (poles) and what diamiter from 1", 1 1/4",
1 1/2", 1 3/4" and 2 inch Diameter. If preytell i can
get a few good men to order with me (13 poles or more)
we can get a deal of about 19 bucks apiece and 9 foot
long any less than that we are looking at 25 bucks
apiece and only 8 foot lengths. This merchant made us
this deal because they hate the trimarians as much as
we do and wish to aid us in our victory.

Sincerely Charinthalis Del Sans   Armorer Extrodinare