NK - HEY HEY

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 09:24:18 PST 2001

Freddy, actually, you might give the Priciple the
links to both www.sca.org and to www.gulfwars.org so
he can see that we are for real--- just an idea!
Zahava
--- Frederick Addington <big_daddy_baulsac at yahoo.com>
wrote:
> whoo hooo! the new nine weeks of school starts this
> monday so i will only miss the four days of Gulf ill
> be going to. and to top it off, the principle said
> that because it was sort of a educational thing i
> may
> not miss any days at all.
>
> my recipe for the trimaris is
>
> a pinch of sweat
>
> a dash of blood
>
> mix with a big ol can of whup @#$
>
> CRUSH KILL DESTROY
>
> your friend
>
> Big Daddy Baulsac

> http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

=====
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...for you are crunchy and good
with ketchup."