NK - Need to contact Ld Owen

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 21:16:51 PST 2001

We cannot find Ld Owen and Lady Dagmar's phone number,
and need to contact them.  We were coming back into
town and went by their house here in McAlester and saw
it sitting wide open, lights on and stuff piled
everywhere outside, with no vehicles visible... Since
we cannot contact them by phone, due to the fact we
can't find their number, we would like someone in
Northkeep to contact them and see if they know what is
going on before we call the police or anything.

Charinthalis del Sans