NK - Sat Practice

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 13:49:26 PST 2001

It's mostly leather.  There's some metal but I don't
think we need to mess with that part.  And I totally
understand the "garage of doom" thing :)  Zahava do
you want to meet me at the park if it's raining or do
we need to plan that for some other time?

Tamberlin

P.S. Lucan do you have any cats I should be warned
about first?

--- Miriam Cook <zahavabathannah at yahoo.com> wrote:
> As I remember the gorget has a leather closure so
> your
> stuff should work (I would have offered myself, but
> my
> leather working stuff is in the 'garage of doom' and
> unlocatable).
> Zahava
> --- LucanSilverwolf at aol.com wrote:
> > Tamberlin,
> >         if that's a leather gorget, and it's not
> > raining I will bring my
> > leather tools so you may work on your gorget,
> > failing that have Zahava bring
> > you over and work on it here at my home.
> >         - Lucan

> http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

=====
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."