[Northkeep] Me see you have boom-boom stick...Bye-Bye

Emily Minier eminier at dollar.com
Mon May 14 15:15:39 PDT 2001

June 1-3.

Emily Minier
Technical Coordinator
Dollar Rent A Car Systems, Inc
(918) 669-3040

-----Original Message-----
From: marc-carlson at utulsa.edu [mailto:marc-carlson at utulsa.edu]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 5:10 PM
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Me see you have boom-boom stick...Bye-Bye

Quoting Miriam Cook <zahavabathannah at yahoo.com>:
> ahh, teaches me to read the rest of my email before
> responding to anything... yes, having a catalogue of
> what you have is very very important...

Conversely, most people -don't- catalog their home libraries :)
They just accrete collections of books, and try and remember what's
where.  My index of what I own is in my head, and is right about
half the time.  Unfortunately, that means that other, more important
information falls between the cracks.  For example, what is the
date of Castellan this year?

Marc/Diarmaid