[Northkeep] Me see you have boom-boom stick...Bye-Bye

kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Tue May 15 05:39:11 PDT 2001

I will vouch for Lucan on that!  I have stayed a few night only to wake
up the next morning with Crazed Fraggle Muppetish Fiends staring down at
me!  It can be rather disturbing after a game!  But it wouldn't be
Lucan's home without it!  It's a wonderfully homie atmosphere!!!
Ryn

On Mon, 14 May 2001 19:14:09 EDT LucanSilverwolf at aol.com writes:
> Frankly, I think you all have it easy,
>     My WHOLE house looks like DaVinci's workshop blew up and fell
> into Jim
> Henson's creature factory and that knocked down the hill into a
> Ripley's
> Believe it or not  Museum.  IF you think I am makin that up just ask
> anyone
> who has ever been here and lived to tell the tell, Right Zahava?
> Try sortin'
> books, weapons, furniture peices, cd's, puppet parts ( how do you
> catagorize
> eyeballs?), fabric, and enough paper sketchs and art supplies to
> make the
> fire marshall not step within a mile radius of your home?
>     -Lucan the Creative Onsluaght ( that's how my wife
> affectionately terms
> it)
>     ( compulsus packus ratus)

Kateryn la Esclopiera