[Northkeep] books

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Tue May 15 07:08:31 PDT 2001

with my own books i have a tendancey to organize them by subject as i see
it.  such as, book of troth and buddism go right next to the family bibles
as religion.
crafts all go together from illumination to paperpunch and sewing.
history i usually try to separate by at least region.  Germany, france,
sweden,
Im sure you get the picture.  I figure to each his/her own.  after all my
house, my rules.  Baulsac can find anything that i have put together,
library wise.  "mom, do we have a grimms fairy tales?"
yes son, it is with the other picture books top rack of the biggest book
shelf by the kitchen.  Don't fall off the chair, trying to get it."
grayson,  "mom do we have anything by christian mother goose?" yes dear, it
is under the cd's next to ty scare crow. on the entertainment center."

LOL
Maidenhair

> Marc/Diarmaid

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System