[Northkeep] books

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 11:50:01 PDT 2001

Aline is going to De-Lurk for this one....

I found it neccessary to begin keeping preliminary
records of my personal library (est. # of tomes
between 350-700), because people at my high school
realized I was a much better source of acurate history
sources than my schools library (and considering I am
a Union Alum, that's saying something).  While most of
what I had was just my reference library done, I am in
the process of documenting the rest of them.

Aline,
Who cut off all her long hair at college and never has
any time to do anything but study....